Please insert your personal data. Red fields are required.
Quality Assessment Tools
aims of the network:
- exchange of experience and ideas between research, industry, public authorities and consumers in the field of CCM
- facilitate and establish partnerships for national and international projects
- increase co-operation with partners and experts worldwide
- share ideas and information pertaining to future trends
- demonstrate innovative solutions in the field of Cold-Chain-Management and promote their introduction
benefits for members:
- find experts worldwide in the field of CCM
- introduce yourself
- search and post job listings
- upload or find publications
- post or find events
- discuss innovative ideas and technologies
The use of ccm-network.com is for free!
sign in here within seconds.
ccm-network.com is supported by